Monday, September 7, 2020

Meet Mrs. Norton - Language Arts Teacher and Clan Leader

 Hi, I'm Mrs. Norton and I'm the Language Arts teacher and Clan Leader in Fraser Clan.  I've taught 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and . . . now 8th grade (for many years, I was "Mrs. Malarsie").  I have had the good fortune to teach at Edna Libby, George E. Jack, and the Middle School.  My kids also went through the system, so I truly have a strong connection to MSAD 6!  My husband and I currently live in Scarborough, which we really enjoy, as it's so close to Portland and to the ocean.  In my free time, I love to work out, run, golf, travel, and visit with family in friends.  We lost our beloved 14 year old golden retriever, Annie, this past April, so there's been a huge hole in our hearts.  However, I am looking forward to meeting the new students in Fraser Clan and having a fantastic year!  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.






No comments:

Post a Comment