Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Meet Mr. Moore - Fraser's New Math Teacher!

 Fraser Clan is pleased to announce the addition of Derek Moore, formerly a 6th grade teacher in Cunningham Clan, as our math teacher!  Welcome, Mr. Moore!


Hello there.  My name is Derek Moore.  I currently live in Alfred with my wife, two dogs, and our cat, but I was born and raised in New Hampshire!  I have been in the field of education since 2014 when I started as an Ed Tech in Old Orchard.  I have taught many different grade levels in my time in education; I have been an ed tech, a one-on-one with a kindergartener, a 4th grade teacher, a 7th grade math long term sub, and a 6th grade math teacher.  I will be the 8th grade math teacher in the Fraser Clan this year and I am excited to start this new journey in 8th grade.  I have a mixing pot of interests.  I am a die hard Red Sox fan, baseball is my favorite sport, and I also love football and hockey.  I also love baking, board games, superheroes, Harry Potter and Star Wars.  I am very much looking forward to working with some familiar faces from my time in 6th grade and meeting a whole bunch of new students also!  










No comments:

Post a Comment