Saturday, August 24, 2019

Meet Mr. Christensen - Fraser's Social Studies Teacher









Meet Mr. Christensen!


My name is Joshua Christensen, and I am Bonny Eagle through and through. My mother was a teacher in the district for nearly 40 years and my grandmother was a 40 plus year teacher in the South Portland area.  I graduated from BE in 2004, and after some time away at the University of Vermont getting my BA and Master's, I came home to find a teaching job and ended up back here, which has been awesome. I've taught in the Alternative Education program for  six years and am excited about my second year teaching in Fraser Clan at BEMS.  Music is one of my passions, and I play in a rock band that does shows all over Maine. You will likely hear me jamming to tunes with my team on a regular basis. -

No comments:

Post a Comment