Sunday, August 25, 2019

Meet Mrs. Norton - Fraser LA Teacher



Welcome to Fraser Clan - I hope that everyone has an amazing 8th grade experience!   I'm looking forward to my second year in 8th grade and to becoming better acquainted with some students and getting to know others.  I have taught 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grades - I have to say, 8th grade is definitely one of my favorites!  I live in Gorham (until September 20th, when I move to Scarborough) with my husband and 13 year old golden retriever, Annie.  Both of my sons went through MSAD 6, but both are now grown up and we're "empty nesters" (well, other than Annie!).  In my free time I love to spend time with family, travel, cook, work out, run, golf, go to baseball games, and attend students' events.  Don't ever hesitate to contact me with a question or concern (or just to relay something good that's going on!). Let's make this year a fantastic one!





No comments:

Post a Comment