Sunday, August 25, 2019

Meet Mrs. Chamberland - Fraser Resource Room Teacher

We're very happy to have Mrs. Chamberland join our team us our Resource Room teacher.  Here is a little something about her:

I have been a Special Education Teacher teaching in the district for 5 years, the last 3 years have been at Bonny Eagle Middle School. All 3 years have been in 7th grade with Argyll Clan, I am looking forward to a change and being in the 8th grade. This year I will service students in Fraser and all 8th graders in MacCallum Clan. I am proud to also live in the district and to be raising my family here. I have 2 boys who attend the high school, one is a junior and the other is a freshman. When not teaching, I enjoy watching my boys play soccer & lacrosse. I love the outdoors, cooking, the beach, gardening, and reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment