Sunday, August 25, 2019

Meet Ms. Tremblay - Fraser's New Math Teacher!

We are super-excited to have Ms. Kayla Tremblay join Fraser Clan as our math teacher.  Her love of math, combined with her experiences and enthusiasm make her a very welcomed addition!!
Here is what she has to say about herself:



Hello!
My name is Kayla Tremblay and I am super excited to be joining the Fraser Clan
as the math teacher. Here’s a little bit about me. I graduated in 2018 from the
University of Maine at Farmington and received my Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary
Education with a concentration in...MATH! While I was at UMF I student taught at
Mt. Blue Middle School in the eighth grade and actually got to take over my math
class for not just one week, but five weeks out of the sixteen that I was with the school.
Last year I was a fourth grade teacher in Biddeford teaching math and STEM! I also have been
working for the Saco Recreation program as a Director for the teen program and other
weekend events. Some of my hobbies are dancing, hiking trails, watching sports,
crafting, and spending time with friends. I live in Saco with my parents and two international
students from China who attend Thornton Academy. My sisters are both away at
college and my brother is a junior in high school.




No comments:

Post a Comment