Sunday, June 24, 2018

Meet Mrs. Norton - Fraser's Clan Leader and LA Teacher!



Welcome to Clan Fraser!  This will be my (gulp) 38th year of teaching, and . . . I still love my job!  I have taught 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and. . . now, 8th grade!  All of my years have been in MSAD 6, beginning at Edna Libby School, the year that it opened! I lived in Standish for 27 years and my own kids went through the system.  I now live in Gorham with my husband and adorable 12 year old golden retriever, Annie.  In my free time, I love to spend time with my family travel, cook, read, garden, go to my husband's softball games, run (I started doing this 4 years ago), and golf (I'm not good, but I'm trying!).  I also love attending the events with which my students are involved.  I am looking forward to running in Beach to Beacon this summer (it'll be my third time), climbing Katahdin in August, and training for the Army 10-Miler, which takes place in DC on Oct. 7th (it'll be my second time running it).  I am excited about my move to 8th grade and having some of my 7th graders from last year, plus getting to know my  new students and my new teammates!  Here's to an amazing school year!





No comments:

Post a Comment