Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Meet Mrs. Norton - Fraser Language Arts Teacher and Clan Leader


Welcome to 8th grade and to Fraser Clan.  I am looking forward to having an awesome year and to actually be in school full-time with a WHOLE class of students!

This is about my 100th year of teaching (and, yes, I still love my job!).  I've taught at Edna Libby, GEJ, and BEMS. I've taught 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grades - I've loved them all, well, with the exception of 2nd grade . . . For years I was "Mrs. Malarsie", so, sometimes, some former students don't know who "Mrs. Norton" is.

When I'm not at school, I love spending time with my family, traveling (we spent almost two weeks in Bend and Hood River, Oregon this summer), cooking, reading, golfing, and going to the gym.  I'm looking forward to running (well, maybe running is too strong of a word!) in my first race in almost two years on September 12th (wish me luck, as I'll need it!).

Please contact me with any questions or concerns that you might have at dnorton@bonnyeagle.org.


 






No comments:

Post a Comment