Sunday, August 12, 2018

Meet Mrs. Dinino, Our Librarian!

Hi Incoming 8th Grade Students,

Most of you know me by now!  I am Mrs. Dinino and have been the librarian at Bonny Eagle Middle School for the past seven years.  I am always reading a young adult novel or work of nonfiction so that I can recommend these titles to you!  

My teenage children think it is funny I am always reading YA novels, but to me, it makes perfect sense and I enjoy reading them.  Speaking of children, my daughter just graduated from high school this past June and my son is going to be a sophomore in high school.  My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary this summer. Wow, how time flies!

I can’t wait to hear all about your summer reading or what books you like and hope to read.  Enjoy the rest of your summer and see you soon in late August. Be sure to stop in the library to get a book, share a title with me, or get help with a research assignment.

See you soon,

Mrs. Dinino

No comments:

Post a Comment